Beyond the Box is a family owned and operated IT service and support company based in our brand new location in Essendon, Melbourne Victoria. We are on the lookout for an impressive Apple Technician to join our service and support team.
You will be working as a technician in our state of the art service centre and, unlike most service centres, it’s filled with sunlight, is open and clean, and fronts the vibrant Napier Street shopping strip.
This is not a job for the average 9 to 5 clock-on clock-off kind of person. We are looking for someone resourceful and full of ideas to help improve customer service, procedures and help our business grow.
As well as being trained and certified through employment with us, you will be given the opportunity to grow within the business and expand your skills into other areas. We work with home users, schools, government and businesses large and small, and there is of opportunity to build a career in IT.
You will need to have a strong work ethic and be prepared to “go the extra mile” when required. We work hard, but most importantly try to have have fun doing it.
To be successful in your application you will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Hands-on experience with Apple computers and other Apple technology
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and work systematically to find a solution
- An understanding of how to get “under-the-bonnet” of computers and other IT devices
- Consistent attention to detail
- A friendly personality who can relate well with others
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
The main duties of the role include:
- Speaking with customers both over the phone and face to face
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing issues with Apple devices
- Supporting customers with other technology, such as network devices, cloud services and accessories
- Repairing Apple Macs, iPhones, iPads and more
- Documenting your work accurately and efficiently
- Providing our customers with an amazing service experience
You may also have other duties based on the needs of the business.
Previous experience as an Apple technician or Apple certifications (ACMT, ACiT) will be favoured, but are not essential. You must be an Australian Resident or have the right to work in Australia. Only successful applications will be contacted for an interview.