An Important Health & Safety Update from Beyond the Box
regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) & changes in our procedures
Last updated 31st March 2020
In response to the current Victorian state of emergency and outbreak of coronavirus COVID-19, Beyond the Box have made temporary changes to some of our policies and the services we are able to provide.
As of 14th March 2020, Apple have made the decision to close all Apple Retail stores globally (excluding Greater China) until further notice.
Please note that until further notice:
- Beyond the Box are not able to accept iOS devices for repair or service. This includes iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, iPod, Apple TV & HomePod devices, as well as AirPods, headphones and other accessories. If you require service for your iOS device, we recommend visiting the Apple support website at https://www.apple.com/support or calling Apple on 1300 321 456.
- We are currently only accepting Mac device service check-ins via appointment only. You can make an appointment on our Express Lane website by clicking here or by contacting AppleCare on 1300 321 456. If appointment slots are unavailable or if you are unable to make an appointment online, please contact us via our online contact form and we will assist you where possible.
- We have put in place increased cleaning and disinfection procedures in our office and service centre, including for customer devices as they are checked in and before being collected.
- We are implementing additional social distancing and queueing measures for customers attending appointments or collecting repairs. This may lead to additional wait times when visiting us.
- There may be additional delays to the services we are able to provide due to parts availability and that of courier/delivery services. We will work to communicate these to you where possible, but some delays may be outside of our control.
- If you meet any of the self-isolation criteria outlined by the Victorian department of Health and Human Services, please call their hotline on 1800 675 398, and do not attend Beyond the Box.
These changes in policy and service are designed to protect the health and safety of all our staff and customers. We appreciate your understanding, patience and continued commitment to supporting local businesses during these uncertain and trying times.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us via our online contact form or give us a call on (03) 9372 8899.
Thank you for your understanding & co-operation during this time.
The Beyond the Box Team