Apple Retail Sales Specialist
Beyond the Box is a family owned and operated Authorised Education/Service Provider and Apple Reseller based in Essendon, Melbourne Victoria.
We are currently looking for a enthusiastic person to join our Retail Team to help continue the growth of our business into the SME market.
As a Retail Service Specialist you help create the energy and excitement around our various products and services, providing tailored solutions for customers and getting products into the customers hands.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Deliver exceptional customer service by providing tailored solutions to customers and exceeding customer expectations.
- As an Retail Service Specialist you’ll will actively generate and manage leads while developing key strategies to secure new customers.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular contact and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- You’ll give engaging demo’s to that inspire the entrepreneurs and business managers.
- Design, develop and implement tailored systems solutions and process revisions to support customer business operations.
- Provide ongoing customer support to promote customer loyalty,word of mouth and return business.
- Facilitate customer training.
- Provide feedback to management about opportunities, quotes and pipeline in the weekly meetings.
- Other duties relevant to the role as directed by management.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability in understanding Apple and the Apple ecosystem.
- Ability to work in an autonomous capacity while contributing in a team environment.
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and stakeholders.
- Strong presentation and rapport building skills.
- At least 1 year of experience in customer facing sales.
- Extensive knowledge of how Small to Medium Businesses use technology.
- VIC Drivers licence & own vehicle.
- Experience with cloud based software.
Only appropriate applications will be contacted for an interview.