It’s a leap year.
5G goes Pro. 1A14 Bionic rockets past every other smartphone chip. The Pro camera system takes low-light photography to the next level — with an even bigger jump on iPhone 12 Pro Max. And Ceramic Shield delivers four times better drop performance.2 Let’s see what this thing can do.
- Finish: Gold
- Super Retina XDR display 6.7‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display 2778‑by‑1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistance3 Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- A14 Bionic chip Next‑generation Neural Engine
- Pro 12-megapixel camera system: Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120-degree field of view Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture Telephoto: ƒ/2.0 aperture (iPhone 12 Pro); ƒ/2.2 aperture (iPhone 12 Pro Max)
- Face ID Enabled by the TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- In the Box: iPhone with iOS 14, USB-C to Lightning Cable & Documentation
1. Data plan is required. 5G and LTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/iphone/cellular.2. Claim is based on iPhone 12 Pro Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.3. iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty, but you might have rights under consumer law.