Apple iPad Service & Repairs
Beyond the Box are one of the largest Apple Authorised Service Providers in Melbourne, and are here to help you with your iPad issues, both in and out of warranty!
Beyond the Box can service your iPad issues covered under warranty or AppleCare free of charge! Unlike the Apple Store, there is no need for an appointment – contact us today or come into store!
What do you need to know?
Beyond the Box are an Apple Authorised Service Provider and can assist with iPad issues and replacements in and out of warranty.
iPad issues that are covered by an Apple warranty are service for you free of charge. Please note that not all issues (such as issues with software, configuration or user damage) are covered underneath Apple’s warranty, and in such cases, you may be charged a fee. For information on what is covered under Apple’s warranty, please see their warranty information, or contact us today.
Warranty Covered Repairs
Out of Warranty Repairs from
For devices outside of their Apple warranty, we charge a $45.00 diagnostic fee to assess your device and quote you on any service or repair required. This fee goes towards any service or repairs that you approve and go-ahead with.
Apple designed iPad to be as light and sleek as is possible, however as a result individual repairs are not possible on iPad. For issues both in and outside warranty, Apple provides an exchange replacement; where your faulty/original iPad is sent back to Apple, and a replacement unit of the same model is provided to you.
As an Apple Authorised Service Provider, Beyond the Box only use genuine Apple parts and replacements. When you have your iPad serviced through Beyond the Box, you can rest easy knowing that your iPad is 100% genuine and covered by an Apple warranty.
You may see non-authorised repairers claiming that they can repair iPad displays and components – exercise caution, as these repairs are not approved by Apple, and use non-genuine parts that can fail or cause further issues with your iPad.
Just some of Our Services
Our expert team are able to help with all things iPad, from physical and liquid damage repairs to data backups and recovery, plus a whole lot more! Here are just some of the things we help our customers with every day:
|iPad Backup & iPad Data Transfer||from $45.00|
|iPhone Data Recovery||from $95.00|
|iPad Liquid Damage Repair & Recovery||from $95.00|
|iPad Battery Exchanges *||from $179.00|
* iPad Battery Exchange involves exchanging your original iPad for a replacement with a brand new battery. For more information on how the iPad Battery Exchange process works, please contact us.
What our customers are saying
Great repair and finished in 3 days…REALLY happy with the whole experience
These guys are absolute rockstars. […]. They kept me in the loop the whole time and even managed to do some minor repairs to my laptop for free, like replacing a lost ‘option key’. […]. Great job guys, highly recommend, all class.
Great service, professional and knowledgeable staff. Helped to resolve my issues efficiently, I will definitely be back!
10/10. Fantastic, timely and not too pricey. Couldn’t be happier.
Great service, always helpful and professional. Will always use for future Mac products and service.
Great service and very satisfied with the result. Professional and high quality service. Many thanks!
The service was excellent – efficient, clear, great communication and high quality support. Thanks.
Very happy with the service and i was happy that my problem could be fixed in under 30 mins!
The girl who was front line for the service department was very professional and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend and come back there.
David has been really amazing to deal with. His knowledge and professionalism is second to none. And the fact that he cares and uses his initiative makes us come back to Beyond The Box for any future dealings with our lovely Apple products. Keep up the good work!
As a previous Android person, I can truly say that my Apple experiences thus far have been fantastic. Being able to go to a physical store close to me makes a big difference. Keep up the good work!
Why Choose Beyond the Box?
- No need to make an appointment – just come in and see us!
- Quality service & support with a smile – from a family owned business
- Expert technicians to solve your issues quickly and easily
- Years of experience with everything Apple: iPhone, iPad, Mac & more!
Need help with a specific iPad issue? Contact us today to chat directly with one of our expert Apple Certified technicians!
iPad Exchange Replacement Pricing
Pricing for iPad whole unit exchange replacement is listed below for current models. A Beyond the Box technician will need to assess your iPad to ensure that it is eligible for whole unit replacement. For more information on how this process works, please contact us.
|iPad Model||Unit Exchange Price *|
|iPad mini (original model)||$309.00|
|iPad mini 2||$309.00|
|iPad mini 3||$449.00|
|iPad mini 4||$449.00|
|iPad Air 1||$379.00|
|iPad Air 2||$449.00|
|iPad Pro (9.7-inch)||$599.00|
|iPad Pro (12.9-inch)||$939.00|
* Prices listed are for whole unit exchange of your iPad, which may or may not be possible depending on the level of damage to your iPad. Please note that your iPad is not eligible for whole unit exchange if it has had an unauthorised modification or repair (such as a non-genuine display fitted). For a quote on repairing your iPhone, contact us for more information. Pricing is current as of September 2016, and is subject to change. E&OE.
What do I need to do before bringing my iPad in for service or repair?
We recommend (if possible) that you perform the following steps before bringing your device in to us. These quick tips might even fix the issue!
- Try turning your iPhone or iPad off then on again.
- Try restoring your iPhone or iPad to factory settings, and seeing if the issue continues (make sure you have a backup first!)
- Try backing up and restoring your iPhone or iPad through iTunes on a Mac or PC
If these tips didn’t fix the problem with your device (or weren’t relevant to your issue), then you will need to come in and see us. You can come in any time – no appointment required. For opening hours and contact details, please click here.
We understand that being without your device is difficult, and that it can be tricky to get time to bring your device in for service – here are some tips to make your service check-in experience far easier and faster:
- Ensure you have a current backup of your iPhone or iPad through iCloud or in iTunes on a Mac or PC. For more information on how to backup your device, click here.
- Sign out of your iCloud account and disable Find my iPhone. For more information on how disable Find my iPhone, click here.
- Make sure you have taken note and can supply any passwords or passcodes for services you are having issues with. Beyond the Box doesn’t always need your passwords, however if your issue is specific to a service (sending or receiving email, logging into Facebook), then we may require then.
- Come in and see us with a smile on your face – we know it’s never fun having to get your equipment prepared, but we are here to help support you.
How can Beyond the Box help my school or business with iPad service?
Beyond the Box are an Apple Authorised Education Reseller and member of the Apple Consultants Network and are recognised by Apple for having expert staff who can assist schools and businesses with every part of their Apple experience; including service & repair.
Our BeID Service & Repair portal provides schools and businesses with an easy way to submit, track, and manage servicing and repairs for their fleet of Apple devices. We help manage service and repair for organisations of any size – from just a few iPhones in a small business, to rollouts of several thousand iPads and Macs in Government, Catholic and Independent schools.
Our experienced service team can interface and work directly with insurers, manage logistics and service part procurement, and our dedicated account managers are with you every step of the way. To find out more information about how we can help your school or business, contact us today!