Lovingly refurbished by the experts at Beyond the Box
Our Beyond the Box Refurbished devices have been inspected, tested and reconditioned by our expert Apple certified technicians. We have cleaned, polished and installed fresh and updated software, meaning your system will be all yours and ready to go!
Our refurbished stock can vary in terms of what accessories and warranties are included, so check the description below, and if you have any questions, make sure to get in contact with us!
Please note that product images of our refurbished devices are indicative only and may not picture the exact model for sale.
Blast past fast.
5G speed.1 A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. An edge-to-edge OLED display. Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance.2 And Night mode on every camera. iPhone 12 has it all — in two perfect sizes.
- Finish: Blue
- Super Retina XDR display 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistance3 Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- A14 Bionic chip Next‑generation Neural Engine
- Dual 12-megapixel camera system: Ultra Wide and Wide cameras Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture
- Face ID Enabled by the TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- In the Box: iPhone with iOS 14, USB-C to Lightning Cable & Documentation
1. Data plan is required. 5G and LTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/iphone/cellular.2. Claim is based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.3. iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty, but you might have rights under consumer law.
Get the best Apple experience from the team at Beyond the Box
As a family owned business with over 12 years experience proudly supporting our customers, Beyond the Box is the best place to experience everything Apple & more!
Premium Apple Service & Support
Beyond the the Box are an experienced Apple Authorised Service Provider and Apple Consultants Network member, meaning you will always receive the highest level of technical advice and support with your Apple products. Click here to learn more about how we support our customers at home, in business or in education.
Expert Training & Advice
Get the most out of your Apple products from our expert trainers at Beyond the Box! We run courses on Apple apps such as Photos, iMovie, Pages and more, as well as specialised courses focusing on iPhone, iPad and Mac. Click here to find out more about our exiting training courses and seminars.